HEARTS IN HARMONY THEME SONG COMPOSER COMPETITION
Hearts in Harmony is pleased to invite talented composers to submit a new composition based on the theme of: “United with One Creative Beat”.
The winning composer will be rewarded a cash prize of £888.88 and the composition will be performed by an orchestra at one of Hearts in Harmony’s future events in 2017.
THE THEME OF THE COMPOSITION
The theme song ought to be a classical-crossover that is adaptable, understandable, functional, pop-sensitive and accessible to the majority.
Imagine the purpose of the song is to communicate the importance of music to all walks of life.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
1. The composition should be 5 to 7 minutes long and an advertising jingle of approximately 10-15 seconds.
2. The instrumentation must be for an orchestra; strings, 2222 (winds). 4231 (Brass), 2 percussion players with at least a piano soloist and a vocalist either mezzo soprano or soprano.
3. Respecting the theme of the contest, a slight variation of the title can be added at your discretion.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES:
• Unpublished works only.
• Submissions are limited to one composition per composer.
• Submissions should be in PDF format, accompanied by Live or MIDI recordings in MP3 format, sent to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please use the subject heading: HIH Composer Competition 2017
• Please include the completed application form below and provide all relevant information.
• The winner will be notified by 31 January 2017.
• The winning composition will be rewarded a cash prize of £888.88 from 88 Estate Agency (a sponsor of Hearts in Harmony) and will be performed by an orchestra at one of Hearts in Harmony’s future events in 2017.
• The winning composition and its copyright will be transferred to Hearts in Harmony.
• Hearts in Harmony reserves the right to not select a winner.
£20.00 to be paid on or before 15th January 2017. Please transfer the fee to our bank account; with your surname as a reference.
Name: Hearts in Harmony Acc No: 00027130 Sort Code: 40 – 52 – 40 Bank : CAF Bank
Please download the application below and send to
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org no later
than 15 January 2017.